Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

BLIMEY

SUNDAY......

Blimey it's not easy when you don't know what you are doing is it, i am now trying to change the writing on my new blog to make it a bit bigger and maybe change the colour but i don't know how to do it

Went for our usual Chinese last night and saw a guy in there that has just broken up from his partner and he is going back to the UK, and it turned out that he is going back to just along the coast from us, so when we get back we will still see him
I must say i felt sorry for him he looked so sad

By the way if anyone knows how i can get cool things on this new blog like clocks and things can you please tell me how to do it, is there a gallery or something that i can look at and choose
THANK YOU

To be cont :

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know that too. I did get the weather module on and the Globe which is real neat.Someone put the instructions on her blog.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN