Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Down day

WEDNESDAY.........

Well i am a bit down today because i have just heard that a very dear friend of mine is in hospital all the news i know at the moment is that she had a small stroke other than that i don't know anymore until someone sends me an email and lets me know

We have been friends for over 30 years and i hate the thought that i am not there to go and see her, it is so difficult from here, first i have to find a flight which is not easy here, not like being on the main land, then i will have to move my clients around and hope they don't mind, then i have to get in touch with the friend that i stay with in the uk to make sure it is ok to come, what a nightmare
So all of you i am going to be really cheeky and ask you all to say a little prayer for my friend Joyce
Thank you

To be cont :

1 comment:

  1. I guess you wrote in here about your friends is okay now? hope am I right ?
    I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN