Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

STILL TRYING

THURSDAY.......

Well i am still trying with this blog thingy, just when i think i have it right something goes wrong, take yesterday for instance, i thought i would change the look of my blog, but it all went terribly wrong and even though i am writing this after i have posted it i am going to try and do what Arlene has suggested and get it right ( watch this space so to speak )

I am a bit worried about my friend back in the uk she had a heart attack and then while in hospital ( thank god ) she had a stroke so at the moment i am trying to get in touch with my friend that i stay with when i go over and then i will look at flights, i have another friend that is going to see her this afternoon and then she is going to email me to let me know how she was, this is one of the times i really hate being here when i can't just get in the car and go and see her.

To be cont :

2 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend. I hope your friend is alright and getting good care. I know what you mean about just driving over. Hope you get good news soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and I do hope things work out to the good for her.
    You page looks good. I thought I'd try a website that Arlene suggested.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN