Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

MONDAY.........

There are things i don't understand
FIRST IS THINGS ON MY BLOG.............I don't understand why when someone leaves you a message / comment... Why do you have to go out of your blog, then into their blog before you can answer them

AND SECOND IS THE HUSBAND.......
I don't understand why when we go to the supermarket he goes into moron mode.......He did it again this morning i looked up at him ( because he is 6ft 3in and i am only 5ft 1in ) and said what is wrong with you when you come in here, do you know what he said in his extra posh i am a big executive voice.....he said......Its because i slow my brain down to accommodate the task in hand.....Have you ever heard such a load of shit in all your life,...........I just gave him one of my looks and walked away i think he got the message.

To be cont :

2 comments:

  1. Go visit their blog and leave a comment. People want you to read their blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lo, thanks for visiting Kassey's blog. Have you thought about blogging for your cat? It's a real hoot. I have to wonder what Kassey's thinking when she just stares at me.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN