Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

BAMBOO FLOOR

FRIDAY.......

My cousin in Australia has just had a house built and i just got an email from my Aunt to say she is waiting for the men to come to lay her bamboo floor........Oh god how lovely is that A BAMBOO FLOOR i bet it's going to look fantastic when it is finished
My cousin is very much like me we are both Virgo's so i wonder if that has something to do with it we love chunky wood and bamboo and anything natural like that, .......I have a lovely coffee table that is chunky wood with bamboo in the middle, i will take a photo and post it on here

We have had some rain again today although the sun is out now, we get some fantastic rainbows here

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN