Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LUNCH

WEDNESDAY........

Every day for lunch for the last 2 weeks i have been having the same, Half an apple, 2 dry crackers, and some soft cheese with herbs in, and very nice it is too,

Those of you that know me know by now that i cannot stand people who say stupid things, I'm sorry i just can't, and i am more than likely to come back with a sarcastic answer,
So we are sitting down to lunch the hubby and I, and i have my usual and he has his Cheese and tomato sandwich, he takes a bit from his sandwich, and then says to me in the sort of voice you would use to a 3 year old.....you like that then ?.....I say nothing, but in my head i say No you pratt i hate it it is horrible,.......Then he say's sort of under his breath in his snooty voice.....An answer would have been nice,
I look up from my plate and i say .......No Simon i am not going to answer you because it was such a stupid thing to say, if i didn't like it i would not be eating it every day for the last 2 weeks, with that he puts on his extra posh but sarcastic voice and say's ......Oh sorry petal, i was just enquiring,.....I just looked at him and shook my head,.........Well i said what a stupid thing to say, do you think that i would be sitting here eating this every day if i didn't like it, think man before you speak, he got the message as he just shut up and carried on with his sandwich

It makes me sound like a bad tempered old cow but i assure you i am not, maybe it's because i am a Virgo and very down to earth, but it just really gets to me if someone say's something stupid

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN