Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PEAR SHAPED

WEDNESDAY.........

You will see that my profile picture has gone, this was done because i have tried to put a new one on there but it all went pear shaped, i asked the husband for help which he did for a little while then got all shitting saying i was making him late, so i will have to wait until tonight when he is doing nothing and hopefully he will help me put  the new photo on 

Apart from that there is nothing else to say, except that since the man fixed my computer i now loose my curser, as i type this there is no curser god knows where it is  but it still lets me carry on typing it is most odd, i have told the husband and he has sat and played with it and it doesn't happen when he is on it, so i am a bit pissed off nothing is easy

To be cont : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN