Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SORE THROAT

TUESDAY........

I have a very bad sore throat and i don't feel at all well, had a terrible night last night, this morning i felt like shit, but had to go out to the wholesalers, tried to sleep after my lunch but the bloody phone woke me up, some Spanish bloke it was god knows what he was saying i just put the phone down, i did try to tell him that i don't speak Spanish but he just kept on gabbling so i just put the phone down

Got a new lady coming tomorrow for or as they say here MaƱana ....that's it i have nothing else to say sorry if it is boring but really nothing much happens here and the husband has been behaving himself lately so i can't slag him off

To be cont :

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Page, looking like Springtime.
    Those sore throats are awful, hope yours doesn't last long.Glad Hubby is behaving, that makes one feel better...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Lo, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. Sore throats are awful. I promise I did not send my normal January sickies to you by typing in your page. Get some rest, make sure it isn't strep, and drink chicken broth. Get waited on! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is very healthy the red radish that I like very much:-)
    Sorry you having a bad time with sore throats..
    You can try honey and Lemon hot drink make you better...
    The unwanted phone called: I had on my answer machine and leave alone.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys .........As you can see from my blog today i am still not feeling that good,
    Thank you for the remady's
    JENNY .....my mum was Jewish and their answer to anything is CHICKEN SOUP so that made me laugh but yes i do like Chicken soup but have not seen it here and i can't be arsed to make it myself
    MICHIKO....Thank you i am sucking lemon and honey as we speak
    You are all so kind thank you i am sure this wont last long i am a pretty tough old bird
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN