Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

LONG FACES

THURSDAY............AND YES I HAVE IT RIGHT TODAY IT IS ..."THURSDAY."....

The reason i say long faces is because this morning  the hubby and i went to the garden centre to get another pathway let me explain ........

I have a pathway leading round the bottom of the garden and it is made up of those wooden slats the half round ones that you use for putting little fences round plants, but I roll them out and use them as paths ( yes will take photo when done ) anyway the other path is wooden as well but it is one that the hubby made out of old pallets which is great I love it, but I said to the hubby that I thought it would look nice if both paths matched, call me fussy what can i tell you I am a Virgo.I personally like the one hubby made out of pallets as it is rustic looking, but he said he didn't want to make another as it was harder work than he thought......Anyway this morning we went to the garden centre to get another path to put where the pallet path is and where i feed the fish as it is what they call here pecon which is bits of mountain crushed up and as i walk bare foot everywhere it does hurt, now they had the width we wanted but not the length so instead of buying 2 we had to buy 4 it all cost about 70 € which we didn't plan on but the hubby didn't want to make another trip out there as it is more or less in the middle of the island at a place called TEFIA
Now you would have thought that they were happy that we spent 70 € but they had such long faces and it is not as if they are always busy so you would think they would welcome us you can tell by the look of the place since we were there before which was last year that it has gone down hill a bit and they are obviously not doing as well as they were, maybe they had had an in house row or something, if they carry on like that they will loose more customers, I suppose their only saving grace is that they are the only one on the island.

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN