Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

FEEL LIKE VICTOR MELDEW

MONDAY.........

I feel like Victor Meldrew when I say .....I DON'T BELIEVE IT .....

All 4 new fish are dead,...So off we go to the vet this morning who I have to say was very good the girl in there spent a long time with us and made several phone calls 2 to main land Spain and she never charged us anything, 
The be all and end all of the saga of the fish is that we don't think it is the lady in the pet shops fault, if anything it is the girl in the vet's fault because what she didn't tell the husband when he went last week is that the stuff that she recommended to put in the water had to be left for 2 weeks with the pump on all the time before you put any fish in,
I said to her it is a shame that you never told my husband that last week, she said she didn't know, she said she didn't know she has only just found that out talking to the guy on main land Spain,
So now we have to empty out all the water clean all the pond out again, fill it up and put the stuff in then leave it for 2 weeks to do it's thing....Is it all worth it I ask myself.....Maybe we should just buy a budgie or something

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN