Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

SPARROWS FART

MONDAY........

I have just read Arlene's post about waking at 3 in the morning, I know just how that feels it often happens to me,
I don't like to get up and make coffee because it would wake the hubby, and when ever it happens to either of us, we always say .....I was awake before sparrows fart..... which I think is a lovely saying....when you think about it I wonder if sparrows do fart, has anyone ever heard a sparrow fart, it must be very small as they only have very small bums,........It would be interesting to hear one wouldn't it
I bet bigger birds do,....like seagulls and the like mind you if they do it in mid air we have no chance of ever hearing it have we  .......

To be cont :

2 comments:

  1. That saying made me laugh Lo, thanks for your visit and leaving a comment. It left me with a smile on my face,
    It is once good thing about living on your own, when you can't sleep you can do what you like, without worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree Arlene...even though I am married I sleep alone..as my mum used to say......where ere you might be let your farts run free....ha ha
    Enjoy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN