Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

NICE DAY

SUNDAY.........

I know I have not been in for a while but I really have not had anything to write about however Yesterday we decided to go out for a ride and ended up at the north of the island, we didn't know that they were having a fiesta  week and it was brilliant, 
We stopped for lunch in our favourite café in the square they call el campinaro and it was brilliant everyone was dressed in national costume and there was a group playing and dancing flamenco, the hubby took some photo's so I will see if I can put them on here, it ended up being a very good day and I had what must have been the best chicken sandwich I think I have ever had

To be cont :

2 comments:

  1. I has been away from my blogs too and I have new post yesterday:-)
    So glad you having a good time plus a beautiful Chicken sandwich I guess you have a beautiful smiles in your face:-)
    The photos are very nice.
    Have nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings....
    It always wonderful to meet and unexpected surprise in terms of festival.

    Glad things was joyful for you.
    Take care...
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN