Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NOT A LOT

TUESDAY.......

As a few you have noticed I have not been in here for a while, because I really have had nothing to write about,
Perhaps I will change the colour of my blog while I am in here today......Weeeell something to do isn't it

MARK THIS IS FOR YOU........
My fridge has gone on the blink because it is such a special one the guy didn't know how to fix it, but he seems to think he can,
He has gone off to talk to another man about it so watch this space who knows when he will get back to us everything is MaƱana ( tomorrow) here

To be cont :

2 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were, but everyone's been having problems leaving comments and staying signed in.
    Hope the fridge problem isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GG

    I just havn't had anything to write about

    Hope you are well, I still don't have anything to write about, yes I hope we are not looking at a new fridge this one is very special and I don't think they make them anymore
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN