Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DAUGHTER

WEDNESDAY........

Can anyone tell me how long crap sticks keep in the fridge in a sealed container once they have been de-frosted ?

Daughter still in hospital, it is pointless me phoning the hospital by the time I get through to where she is they don't tell me anything anyway even though I am her mother, 
Which is quite understandable really I mean they have never met me and I could be anyone, so I have to wait to hear news from my youngest daughter who I know is busy today or from the daughter who is in hospital, I tried phoning her mobile this morn but got no answer so maybe it is today she has the op 
It is so frustrating when you have to rely on other people 

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN