Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

FRUSTRATING

FRIDAY........

This is very frustrating waiting for news of my daughter in the hospital, I have sent her a couple of text messages but had no answer,
I tried to phone the hospital this morning but couldn't get a line, then I looked up on the internet the name and number of the hospital and sure enough my daughter had given me the wrong number, when I finally got through and asked for the ward she gave me they didn't know who I was talking about, and I don't have enough information to explain what she was in there for 

I could haul my ass over there but by the time I got there she could be out and back home, So I am just going to have to wait for my other daughter to phone me later after she has seen her
 As you can imagine I am very worried

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN