Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

SHOCK

STILL MONDAY.......

I just had to tell you about the shock phone call I have just had.....

Do you remember Paul my gay hairdresser who suddenly left the island in a whirl of different story's
Well he had a girl working with him we will just call her S....now I always got the impression that she never really liked me, she was polite to me because I was a client, and I was never that keen on her although I was always polite to her,
And when Paul left I promised him that I would not go to her to have my hair done by then she had opened her own salon, and I have kept to that promise
Just now my phone rang and when I answered it it was her and she has made an appointment to have her hair done on Wednesday.......I am hoping that I will find out all about what really happened with Paul
And I have to say that I am gob smacked...I can't get over the fact that she phoned me of all people 

To be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN