Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SLIMMING

WEDNESDAY.......

Gosh this week seems to be going fast, now what can I tell you

Well started a slimming plan last week, for those of you that know the product SLIM FAST  I have found something here that is meant to work the same it is called OPTIFAST and you mix it the same as slim fast
I have been on it now for a week and a half and I do think it is working my cloths do feel bigger specially my knickers, now I know that might sound funny but it was the first thing I noticed...ok you can get up off the floor now......
Anyway at the weekend I am going to buy  some scales, yes you heard right I must be about the only women in the world that does not have a pair of scales, I have never needed them as when I was doing yoga and tai chi regularly I was always trim so never needed to weigh myself, I have started doing a bit of stretching again and I walked quiet a lot last Saturday....Well that's enough about that boring subject
Ok Mark you can wake up now

Might be going to a fiesta on Saturday down at the salt mine not sure yet

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN