Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

STUPID GIRL

SATURDAY.......

I couldn't believe what I read in the paper on Thursday about Crystal Harris the silly little girl that was going to marry Hugh Hefner, she basically dumped him because he was no good in bed  bugger me what did she expect she is 25 and he is in his 80's did she really thing that because he owns sleaze clubs he was going to be young and virile he is old enough to be her grandfather.....sod all the money she should have more pride in herself from what I can see in the paper she is quite pretty, if I was her parents  I would say GET A JOB and be a worth while person if you are meant to marry someone rich he will come along anyway.......It made me cross
STUPID GIRL

To be cont :

1 comment:

  1. It is not new that younger girl to married an old man for just money? and some are strange enough a last long enough:-) very common things.
    You have a nice day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN