Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

WEIGHT COMING OFF

MONDAY.......

Well the weight is definitely coming off so I am very happy about that and for the exercise bit we have quite a large house with stairs inside and out so I have been walking down the inside ones there is 16 of them and up the outside ones there is 16 of those as well at the moment I can only do twice round because of the bloody heat, but it will get better, 
I am happy the weight is coming off the only trouble is that I don't have a pair of scales so I don't know what I was or what I am now, but I do plan to buy a pair, but I can feel it anyway so I know it's working

FOR MARK..... yes I had an electronic rolling road and a static bike and sold them both....wish I hadn't now.....

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN