Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BIG BROTHER

TUESDAY.......

Now don't ask me why my hubby and I watch the trash that is Big brother on channel 5 every night at 10pm, because I have no idea, ......But we do, and every night it makes me cross the things that those twins  Jedwood get up to
Now I can understand BB letting them do certain things to up the viewing figures but to play with food the way they have been doing I just do not understand why BB has not said anything
One of the twins took out a whole tub of colslore  from the fridge and just stood there and tipped the whole tub on the floor and just walked away and left it and nobody said anything
Then the other night one of them filled up a whole bag of wholemeal bread with water after BB telling them to do something to annoy the other house mates which wasted a whole loaf of bread
I wonder what their mother must think when she sees it
I am sure there are a lot of other things that they could do to be a nuisance without using food and why does nobody tell them to clean up after them

In fact why doesn't BB tell all the house mates to clean up specially the bedroom do they live like slobs at home

To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN