Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

NICE SURPRISE

THURSDAY.....

Last night I was talking to a friend on facebook that I made on the last blog that I did before they started changing everything we have been friends for a few years now, and although we have never met I feel that I know her and her lovely family, 
She stopped doing her blog when all the who har with the changing over happened, but after talking to her last night I think she may start another blog I do hope so 

My bad chest has flared up again and I have that horrible annoying cough with it good job I have some stuff in the fridge which I will take tonight to help me sleep, I am working tomorrow and I don't really want to cancel, I don't think I am contagious it is just from all the dust here and every now and then it gets the better of me.........( with back of hand on brow like the old actors she say's )....I will live

To be cont : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN