Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE QUEEN

SUNDAY.......

Read in the paper that the queen evidently went mad at her chef because on feeding her corgi's herself which apparently she insists on doing herself found that the food she was feeding them was not defrosted properly,...........This must have been a one off and I bet the chef thought ....sod it she has found out, apparently she queenie insist that the dogs food is cooked fresh every day
But I should think if the truth be told those dogs eat frozen food nearly all the time and old queenie doesn't know any different  and probably tin food as well

Quiet day today so nothing else to say really

To be cont :

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I'd hate to be in that chef's shoes Lo, I wonder if he still has a job, mind you, it isn't a good idea to feed dogs food that hasn't defrosted properly. Thanks for visiting I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the Queen could find a little time to feed her own dogs, poor chef. And the food should be properly fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ....I bet if the truth be told she never said a word...where the press get these thing god only knows
    Thank you for both reading and leaving a comment
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN