Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

SAD NEWS

THURSDAY.....

Just been talking to a  girl that used to baby sit for me sometimes, well she was more of a friend really she had a few problems in her life but I never used to judge her and just excepted her for who she was, for the most part she was a good and honest person who unfortunately now and then would go off the rails a bit, you see he problem was that she like whiskey and ones she would start on it she couldn't stop till it stopped her, but she was never any threat to me or my girls

She has just told me that she may have bowel cancer she is as we speak waiting to get some results of tests she had....she is only just 50, unfortunately she doesn't have any children,  she would dearly of loved them she was always very good with mine, but it was something that just never happened
She has been clean now for many years and is now happily married and I feel so sorry for her, I only hope that the tests are not as bad as she thinks at the moment

MARK HOW ARE YOU ?......

To be cont :

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your friend having a bad times ..
    Let's hope that she will have a good results from the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michiko
    Hope you are well
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN