Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

SEX

FRIDAY......

What is it will all these stars in their 70's that keep bleating on about the reason they are still young looking etc is because they still have plenty of sex
I will be 65 next week, my husband and I have not had sex for at least 20 years and I am happy to say that we are not only very close he is my best friend and we share everything ( sept when he is pissing me off ha ha )...And I am happy and proud to say that I still look young just look at my profile picture...yes that really is me the way I look now........To my mind if you have to go shouting and boasting about your sex life it means that you don't have one, and you should also have more respect for your husband /Partner


To be cont :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN