Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

WELL I NEVER

THURSDAY.......

Well I never.......I was reading in the paper DAILY MAIL Tuesday April the 3rd about a women called SAMANTHA BRICK who reckons that she is so pretty that men fall over backwards to buy her things and do things for her, I think it must all be in her mind as from the photo that was in the paper she didn't look all that to me, but then I am not a bloke,
She reckons that she was standing in line at the train station and the guy in front of her brought her a ticket ....first did this guy have eye's in the back of his head, and second how did he even know where she was going,....she said that men chase her in the street with bunches of flowers etc.........Well honestly she really believes that people will believe this crap
I wonder what made her think she was so knock out beautiful in the first place.........did anyone else see this article in the paper and if so what did you think.

To be cont......

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN