Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

CAN I JUST SAY

THURSDAY.....

Can I just say before I start if anyone is nice enough to go into my guestbook and you don't have a photo of yourself up please could you leave your name so that I know who you are....THANK YOU

VALENTINES.....Well the hubby sent me a lovely Valentine ecard  the words and everything made me cry it was so lovely, I didn't know he still felt like that.......Well you know what it's like when you have been together for quite a long time 23 years for us, you don't seem to do all that mushy stuff even though we know that each of us feels the same you just know that it is a given and you don't have to keep saying it, Oh granted there are times when he pisses me off and I am sure there are times when I piss him off but he is still my best friend and my right hand man

OTHER THINGS......I know I haven't posted any books for a long time now, but I will today post the latest ones that I have read, I can't remember all of them since posting my last one, and I now have a KOBO reader so I have not kept all the ones I have read it is not the same as having a paper back, but please feel free to ask me anything you want so that we can catch up be it about books or other things,
Some of you keep in touch on Facebook now days, but you can't say as much on facebook 


To be cont :

1 comment:

  1. I think just write about thing keeping up..
    Are you still trying to fish at outside home?
    Have a good time today!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN