Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

COMPUTER AGAIN

THURSDAY........

So I tried the husbands lap top all day yesterday and I have to say I did not like it, so this morning I have had him put my old computer and key board back and I am a very happy bunny, and unless something drastic happens to this one I will not be changing it again,

Now where are we,....Oh yes, I read in the paper yesterday that there was another women who is creaming money off of the benefits, ....It makes me so cross I just can't believe that if they know she is on the fiddle why don't they stop her, and now she is going to make even more money by being in the paper's and probably on the television as well it just doesn't seem to make sense to me that if they know someone is scrounging why they don't stop it,....Maybe it is me that is the wrong one, do other people think like me or am I alone

Message for Mark.....Mark if you come in to read my blog can you let me know, leave me a message or write in my guest book....Thank you

The husband and I were wondering why nobody had gone to work this morning, all our neighbors are home, then it suddenly dawned on us, well the husband really, that today is their good Friday...I know its odd, they must call it good Thursday or maybe some saint or another's day ( does that make sense)....Also they don't have Monday off like in England to them it is just a normal day.......
OH! TO BE BACK IN ENGLAND....even with all the snow, also they don't have Easter eggs here, you can buy those little Easter bunny's and Kinder eggs, but no chocolate eggs like you get in England, there is a couple of little English supermarkets here and you can buy Easter eggs in either of them but both don't seem to order a lot of them so if you want one you have to be quick


More to come :

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN