Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

COMPUTER

WEDNESDAY.......

Now I know I said that I was not very keen on lap tops, and that I wouldn't break an arm or a leg to get one, But I am here today using the husbands old lap top, because while we were in the uk a few weeks ago he bought himself a new one, this one at the time had a few things wrong with it and it needed a good over hall which it has now had and I have to say that I don't think it is that bad, the only thing so far that I am not too keen on is that the keyboard is not as near to me as my old one because on a lap top you have the bit at the front that sort of sticks out and I am not sure that I like it, maybe it is just a matter of getting used to it so watch this space

Weather is hotting up now but I read that England has got snow, mind you anyone who knows me will know that I would much rather have the snow than the heat here

Had a very quiet week here so far, but have some friends from the uk coming today they are going to be staying down in the south of the island and we are going to meet them for lunch on Saturday

I know I said I would not put ...To be cont : at the end of each blog but I feel something should go there so I am going to put " More to come".....Sorry Arlene

More to come :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN