Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FEELING FLAT

WEDNESDAY.......

Gosh I feel so flat being back here, for anyone who who know's me or has been following my blog for the last 7 years you will know that I have never liked it here, and it hasn't got any better I still hate it and even more now that I have met my grandchildren it is agony having to be back here knowing they are all the way in the uk,
OK I know I wouldn't see them every day and I wouldn't want to but just knowing that they are within easy reach would be heaven, and I hate being so far away from my daughters specially at times when they need me and I could help,

Not a lot else to write about as nothing happens here

Mark if you come in to read this please let me know.

To be cont : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN