Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

GOOD FRIDAY

FRIDAY.......

So you know I said that they don't do good Friday over here....well it turns out they do, everywhere is closed today only a few cafe's open, I don't know if they call it good Friday as well but it is  certainly very quiet

Now to ask for some help please.....I accidentally added myself to my friends list, don't ask me how,....and now I want to remove myself, I tried to do it and ended up deleting the whole of my friends list, which I have managed to get back again, but I can't seem to find a way of just deleting me from my list....so if anyone can help I would be very grateful 

It is getting very hot here now and of course the mosquito's are starting to be a nuisance at night, I am not too bad because I have my fan on full every night but the hubby is having a problem because he doesn't have his on or if he does he only has it on low speed, you see with it on high speed like mine the mozzy's   can't land on you and bite you because the fan blows them away but he doesn't seem to understand that...Must be a man thing

ANYWAY....HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE

More to come :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN