Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

GOOD FEELING

THURSDAY........

Well what can I write about today......First let me tell you that I have at this very moment while writing this some loose mince on the stove cooking for tonight's dinner, don't you find that you get a bit fed up with wondering what to do with something like loose mince ( mince meat as English people know it ) I usually do spagg bol but I get really fed up with it and I am not a great lover of it anyway, .........Yes of course I have done other things with it ...mice meat pie....meat loaf.....etc......so today I have decided to just do it loose in the pan and I am going to do mashed potatoes and green beans with it ....the point I am getting at telling you all this crap is that it smells so lovely I can't wait for tonight and dinner

What else have we got ....Oh ye so Maggie Thatcher has finally given up and gone...we all know it has been on the cards for a long time, I think probably her own children gave up on her a long time ago, as I believe she didn't even know who they were....Anyway she is not suffering anymore, and I have to say that although she had her faults like all politicians I still think she did a great deal for England, and although I do quite like David Cameron I think we really need someone more like Maggie to get the country out of the shit it is in.....enough said

HELP.....I AM STILL HAVING TROUBLE WITH  MY FOLLOWERS LIST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL OR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE EITHER ON MY BLOG OR IN MY GUEST BOOK....THANK YOU

CAN I JUST SAY........I know I said I would put something else at the end of my blog each time just because I personally  feel something should be there to close off and let people know, and I know I started to put "" more to come"".....but I have to tell you that I don't feel comfortable with it so I am sorry I am going to go back to """ To be con't """  which for anyone who doesn't quite understand why,.... it means that my blog will be continued when I have something to write about
I hope I don't offend anyone

TO BE CONT :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN