Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

ROLF HARRIS

FRIDAY.......

Well there's a turn up for the book's, Rolf Harris being arrested.....It doesn't bare thinking about, but the police must be pretty sure if they have arrested him,....But it still seems hard to believe 

What else have I got to say.....Well if it's of any interest to anyone I am on the look out for a laughing Buddha, please don't think I am loosing it completely but I really need something to change my luck and I have been told that it does work, if there is anyone out there who has proof of this please let me know

FOLLOWERS.........For those of you that know the trouble I was having with my followers you will know that I accidentally added myself to the list and couldn't seem to just delete me alone from it, so I have done the only thing I could do and that is delete the whole list, so please click to follow me if you want as I now have to start over, so I welcome old and new followers

We have some friends over at the moment so we are out to dinner tomorrow night, and I am really looking forward to it we haven't seen them since last year

To be cont : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN