Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

TEA

SATURDAY......

Now I am not a great tea drinker, but sometimes there is nothing like a nice cuppa is there,....I am sitting here at the moment drinking a nice cup of earl grey that my hubby has just made me, I don't like ordinary tea although I would drink it if there wasn't anything else if I am visiting someone I do keep it in the husband likes it I call it riff raff tea and always have, anyone who knows me will tell you that I always have kept two canisters of tea one says RIFF RAFF on it and the other say's EARL GREY......what kind of tea do you like leave me a message and tell me,....And coffee is nothing but NESCAFE GOLD BLEND...I can't get it here...well I can but it means going to the north of the island and the one shop that does it only has the small jars so I always ask the people I know that are coming here to bring me some 

It is getting hotter here now that big cloud that was over the island seems to have shifted now

By the way I have bought a lovely laughing Buddha, and I am hoping he will change our luck if I speak to him everyday and stroke his belly 

To be cont:

3 comments:

  1. awwww If I had known about the Nescaf gold blend before our trip over, I would have brought you some!!! Soo Cee XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soo
      Thank you for your comment at least I know it all works now, If you want to follow me Just click follow this site....you don't have to use your real name if you don't want to, but just let me know who you are so I know...if you know what I mean
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lo!
    I'm very much like you that you don't have drink coffee not much when I had time Madame Flavour Mint lavender Tisane.
    I start with organic peppermint,grown seasonally in Victoria
    Australia.
    We are started from cold weather....
    Have a good time!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN