Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TUESDAY

TUESDAY........

Well I have to say that I do like my new washing machine, it is quite amazing how it weighs the washing before it starts the cycle and I love the fact that it has a button you can press if you don't want things too creased all in all I am happy with it 

I am still asking for help with my followers list I am sure there must be someone out there that can help me ....please if you can would you tell me how I can just delete "me" from my followers list
I have written to Blogger help line but they have not answered me, and it was also very hard trying to find somewhere where you can just write a help letter, I have also gone onto a help forum but I have not had an answer from that either...It is very frustrating 

Weather here not that warm for the time of year we like the rest of the world have had a long winter, although myself I prefer it not so hot

MESSAGE FOR MARK.....Mark if you come in to read my blog please let me know

More to come :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN