Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FINALLY

TUESDAY

So I have finally got the husband to make an appointment with the doctors for a hearing test as I have noticed hat it is getting worse, of course he deny's it every time I point it out and he doesn't hear what I say he say's ...how can I hear if your head is turning the other way.....or The telly was too loud...or there was a plane going by...or he was chewing and crunching on chips or apple or something  there is always an exuse but now he has finally made an appointment

Other  than that tings are the same here exept for two nights now we have lost all our internet which means that we loose the telly as well, last week we missed Cilla Black completley and this week it went off 10 minutes before the end , the husband phoned the people this morning and they blamed it on to someone else

I WILL BE BACK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN