Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

HERE AGAIN

SUNDAY 14 th SEPT


Well I just thought about maybe doing my blog again, it has been such a long time

Although I don't seem to have much to write about now days as things here have settled down greatly,..,... There are no more builders whistling at each other still a thing I find fascinating

We had a very long winter considering we are the Canary islands, I still always feel sorry for the people that have come here on holiday expecting to get hot weather before they return to England to the wet and the cold this year they would have been very disappointed

So be all and end all is if I find people are reading my blog again I will maybe carry on, if by any chance you do come in to read my ramblings please leave me a message thank you

Might come back.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lo!
    It was lovely to see you again You still having a disappointed bad weather but it was every body has all of the years...
    Have a nice day!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mich

      How lovely to hear from you I hope you are well

      I did not write my blog for a long time because really I had nothing to say, and nobody seemed to be doing their blog anymore so I thought it was a waste of time, so maybe now that you have answered I will try posting some more and I will go and look at yours

      Much love from me xxx

      Delete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN