Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

SAD

THURSDAY 25th SEPT

Isn't it sad that the kids of today don't have the same freedom that we had when we were kids.

We used to come home from school do our homework have our dinner then go out to play till it was just getting dark my mum used to say when you see the street lights come on you know it time you came in....We never had to worry about some nasty man coming and snatching us off the street or even worse killing us

Yet when I look at the kids today I feel really sorry for them they just don't have the freedom that we had they come home from school or should I say get picked up from school as it is not even safe for them to walk home alone get into their houses and unless they belong to an after school club that they are taken to and picked up from they are sat in front of the telly or some computer game and that's it until they go to bed, some kids don't even have other kids to play or talk to other than the ones they see at school unless they have brothers and sisters

Very sad....when I think that even my children who are in their 40's now were allowed to go out and play and I never had to worry about anyone harming them, in fact all the neighbors used to keep an eye out for any of the children where I was and it was nice to know that your child was safe

I WILL BE BACK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN