Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

THE QUEEN

FRI 26th SEPT

So in the salon this morning I was talking to one of my ladies who was looking at Yesterdays paper and we were talking about the hoo haa the press and others are making about the queen supposedly purring down the phone to David Cameron.....When I read it it made me cross....For goodness sake why shouldn't she purr...laugh...shout hip hip hurrah or what ever she wants,...Why is it such a big deal after all of course she is happy it makes things much easier for her if Scotland stay part of England after all she spends more time in Scotland than she does  in buck house so why wouldn't she be happy....So she purred down the phone and in saying that she probably did no such thing she probably just showed her joy  and said ......"Oh how marvelous thank goodness for that".....
Why on earth they have to make such a big thing about it god only knows if there is such a thing as god which you would have to prove to me at least she didn't fart...well she might have done that as well in her excitement on hearing the good news a fart would have been well in order

Weather here today has gone very cloudy and heavy just like it is going to storm but I know it wont as it never does.

I WILL BE BACK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN