Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017




                                                                 PACKING


Blimey all this packing is a headache isn't it, sorting out what to take and what to leave
To be honest I wish we were rich enough to be able to just walk away from everything here and buy new back home, But unfortunately we are not so there are curtain things that we have to take with us, I am sure we can not be alone in this, I am sure other people have the same sort of problem, the main problem for us is trying to tie everything up in two different country's, Those of you that remember my blog when we first moved here will remember the problem we had with the language this end, and even though we have been here 11 years the problem still exists, because even though now I can understand a bit more Spanish, I still can't speak it, well not properly anyway, and then of course there is the problem of  arranging things from here to arrive in England at a sensible time of the day which of course all depends on shipping  and tides etc

Phew be glad when it is all over and I can settle down

MORE TO COME :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN