Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017



                                                   


                                                  NOT A LOT



   Not a lot to write about today,.........Just been doing some more packing....Blimey that's a job and a half isn't it ...Just heard that a cousin of mine in Australia has just died he was 93...Blimey that's some going isn't it, mind you it seems that everyone on my mum's side have lived long lives, she was 89 when she died and she has two sisters left that are in their 80's so lets hope those long life genes live on in me 

I will be so glad to get back to the uk and so happy that I am going to be back for one of my granddaughters birthday's she will be 10,...I have missed all my grandchildren's birthday's being stuck here  and the oldest one will be 13 in October...still at least form now on I will be there, well from July actually

She does a little happy dance out the door....Ye I'm gooing hoome ye I'm going hoo oome da da dada...da da da daa mmmmmm! mmmmm! da dada..........

MORE TO COME :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN