Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017






                                                             WAITING


Don't you just hate having to wait around for other people ?

I am referring to me waiting for the Lodge people to get back in touch with me after asking them about 3 questions....That was 4 days ago....Ok I know they have had the weekend, but wouldn't it just be polite to answer and say that they received my email and are looking into it that way at least I would know, It pisses me off, I am also waiting for my new bank card which is over a month late, and yes I have written emails and been on the phone to someone I couldn't understand, I finally got to speak to an English person who told me she was sending said card by courier, which means that I can not go out at all because just my luck it will come if I do, So I am stuck in the house and dare not go anywhere, If I miss the courier it will be a lot of aggravation this end  so what ever happens I do not want to miss it  

Weather here hot and sort of stormy with a hot wind

MORE TO COME :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN