Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017




                                                         DOING




Well I have waited for the husband to do lots  of little jobs in the house just really little job's that I can not do, and today he is finally doing them...It is nice to have him in the house for a while without me having to phone or text him to ask him or tell him something that maybe can't wait, so with a bit of luck we could have lunch together today, I usually have to have it on my own

A QUESTION.....Can everyone tell me please what they think of the colour of my blog now and if anyone is uncomfortable with it, Is it easy to read .........THANK YOU

 MORE TO COME:


2 comments:

  1. Well, Lo, I can honestly say that the blog is a lot easier to read now, with the white background. It's not so hard to look at, and the orange/yellow stays in the peripheral vision so entirely more bearable. Thanks for taking my comments on board. I hope you'll continue to write and don't forget to stop by my blogs and say hello :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you glad to be of help xxx

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN