Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017



Well nearly all packed up ready to go, and it can't come quick enough for me as it is getting hotter here and for those of you that know me you will know how I hate the heat

Will be so glad to finally get settled I am fed up with living round boxes packed and half packed

It looks like I am going to busy making tea when I get back, as all my friends have invited themselves round for said tea or should I say RIFF RAFF ....let me explain

I always used to keep 2 canisters of tea one was EARL GREY that is what I drink and always have, although that said I am thinking of changing to LADY GREY....anyway and the other tea was always Typhoo the one in the red box, but I used to call it RIFF RAFF..... as a joke you understand as Earl grey is upper class tea and the other tea's are for the lower class people....( just a joke between me and my friends ) so when ever one of them gets in touch they say  " put the kettle on I am coming round for a cup of  Riff Raff " ha ha they know their place

MORE TO COME :

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN