Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CAN'T BELIEVE IT

TUESDAY.......

I read in yesterdays paper about Judge Blake stopping Theresa May's attempts to stop foreign criminals from being deported when they commit crimes, under the law " rights to family life"
And that his ruling over rules the parliament's rules .......I can't believe it ......Surly someone like the Queen could step in here ( about time she did a bit of work for her country ) and over rule Judge Blake surely there is someone above this stupid Judge that can stop all this stupidness .......What about the rights of the English people who have been at the hands of these criminals what about their rights,?
This would not happen in any other country, there must be someone who can sack this stupid Judge he is not worthy of the job ,......My god what with the women who is fleecing the tax payers and now this,....Someone has got to do something about it all.......END OF RANT .....well I could go on but I won't 

Started packing my case for my trip to the UK I am really looking forward to it even though I am a bit nervous at meeting my granddaughters for the first time........Hope they like me 

To be cont : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN