Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

HELLO I AM BACK..........


Well what can I say......Let me tell you the reason I have not been on here for such a long time.

Last time I wrote a post I was living in the Canary Islands and was desperate to get back home here in the UK. 

Well I have managed it at long last and I am very happy to say that I am back and happy
I am not exactly where I wanted to be which was right by the sea but I am not far away I can at least hear it and smell it

The other reason for not being on here was that just after we got back  the hubby found out that he had Prostate cancer so of course our time was taken up with going backwards and forwards to doctors and then to the hospital from treatment, Which I am happy to say is all finished now and he is fine, Well as fine as himself can be, he has to stay on hormone implants but that's ok they seem to agree with him and yes he does get hot flushes to which I said now you know what us women have to put up with 

Well I hope you will come into Lolli's lounge and read my posts and please leave me a message in my guest book or on my post and I hope I see some of my old friends if you are all still there and I welcome any new friends

It is nice to be back again 

I WILL BE BACK........

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR CALLING IN